I dont dare

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
L

littlered

Ok found a clean piccy
DSCF2419.jpg

She is a Revolution cadence from the Edinburgh Bike CO-OP.
I wanted a new bike and as soon as I saw her I knew she was mine:girl::biggrin:

OP
OP
L

littlered

Yes that's Dougal and Mhairi's run. They have a run attached to their shed and the other one is on grass. Lucky bunnys:biggrin:

They are indeed, we rescued a bun a couple of month ago, due to lack of garden she has turned into a house rabbit and seems hellbent on destroying everything...not having planned to get a bunny the learning curve kirsty has put us on has been rather steep!!! :biggrin:

Considering that she was found in the park and the person that found her then kept her in a recycling box, no, chances are she isn't ... that's next on the list, we made sure she had all her jabs first, especially with all the myxi cases round this year. But yes, she will need the snip soon, she is apparently still quite young, so hopefully we can get her done without her already suffering from uterine cancer (she was supposed to be a boy called Stuart when we got her). The boyfriend (for space and finance reasons) will have to wait for a bit, even kirsty wasn't planned, but if we hadn't taken her, chances are she would have ended up as stew....

Have turned into a permanent resident on the rabbits united forum, cramming in as much bunny knowledge in as little time as possible! :biggrin:

Lol, is it that obvious? :blush:

Arch

Married to Night Train
punkypossum said:
They are indeed, we rescued a bun a couple of month ago, due to lack of garden she has turned into a house rabbit and seems hellbent on destroying everything...not having planned to get a bunny the learning curve kirsty has put us on has been rather steep!!! :angry:

Just show her the ferret, and tell her what ferrets do to bad bunnies...:blush:

Tried that - in fact the ferret is sitting on a shelf staring down at her, but it doesn't seem to make any difference to bunny behaviour :blush: Clearly wooly ferrets don't work very well as deterrents, so if you had been planning on starting a business doing scare-ferrets, it's not worth it... :angry:

Top Bottom