I downloaded my 1st MP3 album purchase

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Worst bit of software from apple i have ever used. The latest is even less usable.
I dont like the fact that they force you to reload every bloody song if you change pc/laptop.
Ive yet to work out any other way of doing it.

Its not for me.

I like drag and drop simplicity :
I agree, iTunes is bloated etc, though the Mac version isn't quite as bad as the Windows one. But you do not need to re-rip or reinstall any track...
https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204318

I agree, iTunes is bloated etc, though the Mac version isn't quite as bad as the Windows one. But you do not need to re-rip or reinstall any track...
https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204318

Nope too much trouble. Drag and drop or just put sd card in new device. :okay:

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I used to buy CDs up until about 10 years ago. I then started to download from Amazon, which was a bit cheaper. I could then burn them to a disc for the car, but I then found that I was always changing the CD halfway through the album which was a) dangerous and b) scratched the CDs quite a bit as I couldn't fully concentrate on the task in hand.

For the last couple of years I've been streaming from Spotify (free version). It's quite handy for finding bands that you'd previously not heard of i.e. I have just listened to an Oldschool metal playlist and was forced to listen to some good stuff that I'd never thought of listening to before.

For less mainstream stuff, the CD is still a handy and reliable option though. I just don't sit down and listen to enough music to justify £8 or £10 a time. If all else fails I can always stream the full album for free off Kodi, but that is not such an ethical alternative.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I used to buy CDs up until about 10 years ago. I then started to download from Amazon, which was a bit cheaper. I could then burn them to a disc for the car, but I then found that I was always changing the CD halfway through the album which was a) dangerous and b) scratched the CDs quite a bit as I couldn't fully concentrate on the task in hand.

For the last couple of years I've been streaming from Spotify (free version). It's quite handy for finding bands that you'd previously not heard of i.e. I have just listened to an Oldschool metal playlist and was forced to listen to some good stuff that I'd never thought of listening to before.

For less mainstream stuff, the CD is still a handy and reliable option though. I just don't sit down and listen to enough music to justify £8 or £10 a time. If all else fails I can always stream the full album for free off Kodi, but that is not such an ethical alternative.

Remember also that when you buy a CD from Amazon, a lot of them now come with free Autorip automatic download. You get to listen to the album straight way and still get the hard copy in the post.

@Shut Up Legs
Next time you want some jewel cases. Give my friend Graeme at Planet Records in Sidney a call. tell him you're a friend of mine and ask if he has any spare he can send you.

sid0.jpg

Top Bottom