I expect you've all seen this. Driver tweets about a collision.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:ohmy:

Hope the cyclist's ok and comes forward to give evidence.

Probably made up.

I stopped reading road.cc some time ago as it carried more and more crap unsubstantiated stories and the comments section began to resemble the Daily Mail of cycling loons. I shan't bother with their fantasy cycling after the Giro either.

Mile195

Veteran
It's all the more fascinating, that despite all the press recently where people have made dubious comments and caused themselves issues (like the youth police commissioner who had to resign after a week for example), people like this STILL don't seem to realise that what they post is public. I agree with the above sentiments. May the law come down upon her like a tonne of bricks.

Leodis

Veteran
Nowt will happen, she might turn herself in and get a talking too. They will ignore the fact she was taking pictures of her speed dial at 95mph and the fact she is pig ugly.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Whats the fact she's got a face like a pitbull chewing a wasp got to do with it?

I came out with "a face like a slapped bulldog's arse" yesterday, to describe someone, which made NT laugh.

But her looks aren't relevant, as you say. An idiot is an idiot no matter what they look like.

What's all this about "police say she should come and talk to them..." Go to her, smash her door in, have a word....

There was a report the other day about fast track courts for dealing with minor driving offences - they mentioned speeding, and driving while on the phone. Needed because there are so many, they are clogging up the courts. Seems that for the sake of convenience, the importance of driving offences is being played down. Quick, get 'em through the system with a quick fine and points. Better to make offenders actually feel some effect.

Given the apparent lack of police out there to pick up bad driving (How often do we all see people breaking the law with no comeback?), the fact that even so, the number of convictions is clogging up the system suggests that law breaking is hugely common....

I like the sound of this young lady.

Is there a vacancy for Youth PCC in Norfolk?

She seems to have what it takes.

(On a less frivolous note, I hope the cyclist is OK and not too biffed or shaken).

Top Bottom