
Well, they are not exactly busy at work are they? Saying 'Tomorrow there will be wind and rain and it will be cold' for 360 days a year isn't a hard job.I take precisely **** all notice of what the weather does!!
Anyway, I don't know about anywhere else, but certainly a lot of the Weather Girls/Woman on BBC Scotland over the years have been Pregnant, to such an extent that we wonder if its actually a requirement for the job!

Well, they are not exactly busy at work are they?

isn't a hard job.
Strange thing is the BBC Scotland weather girls are of a lower standard than most other regions (ie Norfolk Obviously).If that was BBC Scotland they'd have her up the duff within the week!!![]()
Strange thing is the BBC Scotland weather girls are of a lower standard than most other regions (ie Norfolk Obviously).
Will they ever get it right and WHY the hell do they look so smug when they report the bad stuff and even smugger when we get a sunny day..Please get it right and stop the Bulls***, i was looking forward to my day off NOT NOW it is ****ING DOWN..........JUST SAYING![]()
I agree, I was looking forward to a quick cycle before my late shift and it was supposed to be hot and sunny all week. Now it's raining and on my new bike I have no mudguards and I'm feeling miserable.
I also have to walk the dogs in the rain too. To make it all worse the BBC weather page for Dorking says sun and light cloud. Lies.
