I feel like poo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

Had a stinking cold all day, and its just getting worse, I so can't wait to get out of work today, thing is I've had all my work done since about 2.30 but I was off last week with Skivalitis and now this happens

Germs.

They leave you alone for months then get you just when you need to be at your fittest!

:rolleyes:

col

Legendary Member
I just answered the door,and a 6 foot beetle smacked me around the head a couple of times,told me to f@@k off and left.apparentally there is a nasty bug going around.:rolleyes:

buggi

Bird Saviour
well, if you ask me, you should tell em that your illness has re-occured... you obviously came back to work too early.

OP
OP
walker

walker

Its just a cold, I've never really had Man flu. Feeling a little better today, was in bed straight from work last night which was good

stevenb

I never get colds....well...once in a blue moon...and then they are rotten stinkers....
Chin up...you'll soon be over it...plenty of fluids, vit c and REST.....:evil:

barq

It's that time of year isn't it? Everyone in my office is ill to varying degrees. I was feeling a bit dodgy this morning, rode in and now feel dramatically worse. :evil: Dammit, I have stuff that needs doing this week and my brain isn't working.

OP
OP
walker

walker

I'm feeling a lot better today now, went to my mums last night for dinner, she cooked up her famous Chilli Con Carne and I'm feeling good for it. best medicine is mums food

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Most colds last for about three days. I take hot lemon juice, freshly squeezed with a spoonful of honey in it and a couple of paracetamol tablets. They soon work.

ash68

col said:
I just answered the door,and a 6 foot beetle smacked me around the head a couple of times,told me to f@@k off and left.apparentally there is a nasty bug going around.:evil:

cheers Col, gave me a hearty chortle. :biggrin::biggrin:

papercorn2000

I've had a cough all week and then this morning I got seriously chilled on the way in. Since then I have felt like crap and had to blag a lift home.

With my luck I will be near death and will miss the Braveheart on Saturday.

Top Bottom