I, fellow forummers am guilty !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

..of not RIDING MY BIKE (im still ticking over fitness wise) ;)

Would any of you be interested in putting your foot to my ass to point me in the correct direction !

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Consider it done...bam....... !

Yenrod - do an urban ride. I did yesterday, and criss-crossed places that I either commute or drive by (not shooting of course...).
It freshens the mind and makes you appreciate the way in which you are getting about. It is not question of average speed either - it's about you being in control and being bothered.
The endorphins kick in - and stay to reward you - believe me!
Then eat a huge pizza and a tub of ice cream...;)

Aperitif said:
Yenrod - do an urban ride. I did yesterday, and criss-crossed places that I either commute or drive by (not shooting of course...).
It freshens the mind and makes you appreciate the way in which you are getting about. It is not question of average speed either - it's about you being in control and being bothered.
The endorphins kick in - and stay to reward you - believe me!
Then eat a huge pizza and a tub of ice cream...;)

True. I have decided to travel into work by a different route every day next week for this very reason. Personally, I get bored commuting / leisure cycling the same roads and trails. Doesn't make you want to get out on the bike.

TVC

I wouldn't worry about not riding your bike, if you look over at cyclogs there are quite a few others who own bikes that are gathering dust ;)

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I don't even have a bike here in Brazil... and I am only a few km from the open outdoor velodrome. It is very frustrating! This is just not a big country for cycling... so I'm just running every day, building up my distances... I'll be good for tri by the time I get back if nothing else!

Flying_Monkey said:
I don't even have a bike here in Brazil... and I am only a few km from the open outdoor velodrome. It is very frustrating! This is just not a big country for cycling... so I'm just running every day, building up my distances... I'll be good for tri by the time I get back if nothing else!

That's nice FM - in Brazil you can track nuts. ;)

Top Bottom