I finally succumbed to...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
fossyant said:
Oh my eyes......

I've been very tempted in the past to say the least - what's the quick release like - i.e. speed and ease of removal anf fitting ? Where is best over here for prices ?

The 400L has to be bolted on, a wide range of brackets come with the lights, I just take the battery with me as it is unlikely that anyone would try to steal a light without a battery if the didn't know where they could get a replacement battery from. I don't know of anyone selling them over here, I ordered mine direct, you just have to watch the exchange rate... :wahhey:

Can people please stop posting about shiny new things that they have acquired.

My list of toys that I want has just grown again!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Ah..might have to give it a miss if can't remove from bike.......have to park in some areas not too good, even if supposedly secure... shame..

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Perhaps try this one?* It's not as bright as the original poster's one, but I like to think it brings a smile to people's faces!** :biggrin:

my-bike-smiley.jpg

* In case you were wondering, the "eyes" are simply reflectors (I took the photo using a flash), the "nose" is the 3-LED Supernova rear light, and the "mouth" is the Fibre-Flare light.

** Especially the motorists, anything that makes them a bit more congenial is always good.

Nice reflectives.

BentMikey said:
a Dinotte 400L tail light. I might not be very popular on group night rides unless I manage to sort out some sort of de-brightening arrangement.

From which establishment did you purchase this piece of blinginess

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
No pics or video yet, sorry!

The strobe is so bright, that coming home last night at 23.30 I could see the flash on the muvi rear view video over a large area of road. Signs for a mile back were lit up, LOL!

Top Bottom