I guess this is know how.. Wiggle question!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jack

Hey.

I guess this falls under the 'know how' section.. just about. Those of you that order with Wiggle, and have ordered priority before - how long does it take for delivery usually (I know what the website says, but is it true), from when you get the email saying its been packed? I got the packed email this afternoon, and was hoping for delivery on Tuesday..? I am flying off on Tuesday morning, and need my new bike bag, so hopefully I'm right!

Cheers. :thumbsup:

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Not used them for a while (and won't be again) but to answer your question.

Any order that was said to be delivered one afternoon would be delivered the next day.
So you should get it monday. :thumbsup:

Whenever I've ordered from Wiggle, and they say the item is in stock, I've chosen standard free delivery and it's either arrived the following day or the day after that.

Same with ProBikeKit
- ordered something from them at about 3pm, got email saying carrier had collected at 5pm, delivered following day

So Express Delivery seems an unnecessary expense !

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
andy_wrx said:
Whenever I've ordered from Wiggle, and they say the item is in stock, I've chosen standard free delivery and it's either arrived the following day or the day after that.

Same with ProBikeKit
- ordered something from them at about 3pm, got email saying carrier had collected at 5pm, delivered following day

Yes, I agree - I've had the same experience.

Rck

OP
OP
J

Jack

andy_wrx said:

Same with ProBikeKit

Just wanted to be sure. :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot everyone!

barq

andy_wrx said:

Yeah, but I do pay for it where I need to specifically work from home in order to receive the goods, or if I were about to go on holiday. There is no guarantee of next day delivery if using the free option.

Jack - I agree with what other people said, if you got the 'dispatched' email you should get it Monday. Good luck!

OP
OP
J

Jack

So my bike case has just arrived.. without the pedals or shoes. For ****s sake! :thumbsup: No idea what to do now.

barq

The pedals and shoes might be in a separate delivery. This has happened to me before where one large item comes by courier and smaller stuff with royal mail business post. I'd get straight onto Wiggle if I were you. Try calling 023 92 876207 or 023 92 829186. Good luck.

OP
OP
J

Jack

barq said:
The pedals and shoes might be in a separate delivery. This has happened to me before where one large item comes by courier and smaller stuff with royal mail business post. I'd get straight onto Wiggle if I were you. Try calling 023 92 876207 or 023 92 829186. Good luck.

I definitely do need to get onto Wiggle, yeah. I called the first number you gave, and that gave me number has not been recognised, the second number appeared to go through to a residential property or something, as the woman had never heard of Wiggle. :thumbsup: Where did you get the numbers from?

Thanks for your help.

EDIT 1: 023 9237 0033 or 023 9231 4813 I found from Googling. The second number worked. The guy said they had basically made a mistake and not sent the shoes and the pedals. He said he would refund me for those, make sure if I reordered I would have the 20% off which would have applied because of the July deal, and said he will sent me a £20 off voucher. Still pretty pissed off, I wanted this stuff to take with me on holiday tomorrow.. I doubt the LBS will have UK size 13.5 shoes in stock..

EDIT 2: Wiggle man actually just called me back, same guy, starting to become quite impressed actually. He said they had put the smaller parts in Royal Mail. They could come today or tomorrow he said. He said if I didn't want them because they came after I went away, send back for a full refund, and he said he would still give me the £20 voucher right now. Once you do speak to someone, it seems they are pretty good. Fingers crossed the stuff turns up later today.

OP
OP
J

Jack

derosa said:
Erm, don't forget there was a postal srike recently which may have caused a backlog.

I'm not really optimistic that the pedals and shoes will turn up today. :thumbsup:

barq

Jack said:
that gave me number has not been recognised, the second number appeared to go through to a residential property or something, as the woman had never heard of Wiggle. :thumbsup: Where did you get the numbers from?

Sorry about that! They were the numbers in the Bike Biz Bible. Wiggle did move a while back so perhaps that might be something to do with it.

OP
OP
J

Jack

No worries, thanks a lot for trying to help. :thumbsup:

Looks like the pedals and shoes aren't coming today..

fuzzy29

Same here, I always select the free postage option and it arrives the next day. I always wanted to try the express post to see if someone actually drove straight to my house that day!

Top Bottom