I hate hills at the end of the day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
goo_mason said:
I can barely WALK up Dundas Street, never mind think about trying it on a bike... ;) I've had a few fun walks down it in the snow and ice in the past, with ungritted pavements - Torville & Dean had nothing on me !

What time are you on the Roseburn path ? I'm usually on it around 6.30am, heading out to Edinburgh Park.

It's going to be much easier spotting each other once we all have our CC jerseys on :sad:

I'm too lazy to get out of bed that early:blush:, I'm not usually on the path til around 8:05

buggi

Bird Saviour
thing is, if you only had flat you would never REALLY appreciate it. i just hate it when it's undulating. i don't enjoy the downhills coz i know an uphill is coming. nice to have a bit of flat in between.

I live on top of a hill so it's always uphill to get home.
It's in Cheshire so not exactly a mountain, so that's fine.

But the propblem is that when I go out it's always downhill for the first 5 to 10 mins in whichever direction I go, which means if it's cold I freeze for the first 15 minutes of each ride, or go out wearing too much and end up taking it off and carrying it.

A friend I sometimes ride with lives at the bottom of the hill, so we meet -up and he's nicely warmed-up, I'm freezing.

Top Bottom