I hate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I throw my stuff in a basket on Friday night, on Sunday night it's moved to the wardrobe and smells much better. I'm a little uncertain on what happens inbetween.

You've got basket fairies too!

So i didn't imagine them after all. :whistle:
I think I did imagine the basket fairies - I throw my stuff in a basket on a Friday night and it'll still be there a week later if I don't take it down to the cellar and put it in the washing machine!

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
For nine quid it's worth a shot I suppose.

....as the homeopath enthusiast said....

Sorry, ceramics do not react with water except at temperatures found in the core of a nuclear reactor. The ball might work by abrading the washing. It will probably trash your washing machine and your clothes as well.

Sorry, I'm a denier...:stop:

we use Ecoballs for stuff that is lightly soiled eg shirts worn once or twice, knickers worn once, kid's pissy pyjamas etc. For bedclothes, heavy soiling, jeans with mud on them and so on we use powder.

darth vadar

Über Member
Ramblers.

Especially the middle aged and onwards type who lead "an invigorating six mile walk around the footpaths of the lower Grimescar valley before organising a cake-morning at the local Church hall." FFS.

We have a group of ramblers who hold their monthly meetings at my local rugby club.

The funny thing is that none of them walk to the meeting - they all travel by car.

Hint of irony there maybe?

:eek:

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I only mentioned it because the washer had packed up and a friend did the washing for us. I kind of wish I had said no thanks when I got it back.

I have read about those Eco Wash Balls with ceramic pellets in and wondered if they were too good to be true. You reckon they work then? How do they get on with muddy/greasy stuff?

For nine quid it's worth a shot I suppose.

I only use the Eco Ball for stuff I have worn once and is slightly soiled. If it had caked on mud or oil I would use soap flakes on lycra. I wish I'd had the wash ball when I was sailing for my wet suit.

I don't like wearing man made fibres more than once as I find they smell so just use the betterware buy to freshen stuff up.

surfdude

Veteran
i had some of these basket fairies then i left home and never had them again . must have liked mums house more as dad says there still there

Top Bottom