I hate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Then don't wash them.

Simples.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I use one of these Eco Wash Balls from Betterware. No smell from detergent or softner as I never use them (only on my cycling gear). 1000 washes for £8.99 is certainly good value as well.

You can see I'm a Yorkshireman :whistle: .

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Use less washing powder surely if you're using loose powder. Doesn't leave a smell and the powder lasts for longer; I dislike the gel capsules and the tablets for those reasons as you can't use how much powder you want to use

TVC

I don't hate anything, I leave that to Nazis and religious nutters, but boy, there is a load of stuff I dislike.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I use one of these Eco Wash Balls from Betterware. No smell from detergent or softner as I never use them (only on my cycling gear). 1000 washes for £8.99 is certainly good value as well.

You can see I'm a Yorkshireman :whistle: .

"The ceramic pellets inside the ball react with the water inside your machine. This helps the water to penetrate deep into the fibres, to naturally clean materials, without the need for detergent."

Well I'm convinced.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Never used to bother me until Mrs C started using that gel stuff. It gets a long way up my nostrils, perhaps the most cloying sickly smell ever?

edindave

Über Member
I ate lots of things today. Sometimes I think I've got worms. Dunno where this appetite comes from I'm only doing about 100+ miles a week.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
I throw my stuff in a basket on Friday night, on Sunday night it's moved to the wardrobe and smells much better. I'm a little uncertain on what happens inbetween.

twowheelsgood

Smurfs. Little blue b*stards. Absolutely 'ate 'em.

Couples in matching clothing, especially 1970s Arran sweaters, 1990s shellsuits and yes cycling gear.

The curious trend to tall versions of normal cars (with no re-engineering to actually make use of the space). Presumably in anticipation of a top-hat rivival or invasion by coneheads.

People with no irony who think Jeremy Clarkson is for real.

Tribal politics and political spin.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Ramblers.

Especially the middle aged and onwards type who lead "an invigorating six mile walk around the footpaths of the lower Grimescar valley before organising a cake-morning at the local Church hall." FFS.

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
I only mentioned it because the washer had packed up and a friend did the washing for us. I kind of wish I had said no thanks when I got it back.

I have read about those Eco Wash Balls with ceramic pellets in and wondered if they were too good to be true. You reckon they work then? How do they get on with muddy/greasy stuff?

For nine quid it's worth a shot I suppose.

Top Bottom