I Bought a Drone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Yeah but I've ordered these and they won't be going back and if I'm also going senile so be it!! 🧐
ac004-gold-2.jpg

https://www.cordings.co.uk/yellow-boxcloth-braces.html

Slick

Guru
It arrived from Amazon yesterday.

I looked at the box, thought "What the hell do I want this for", and sent it back unopened.

I think I'm going senile.

I was thinking about it for a while myself.

I wondered if you could get it to follow you whilst out in the bike, as I reckon I could get some nice footage on some of the rides I do over the year.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I have been thinking of getting a drone for quite a while. Choosing the right one and would I really use it? Yes..No...Yes...No?

Then I watch Miriam Kennedy on YouTube. Touring Ireland on her Brompton and realise I really need a drone and a Gopro to go and find these places and film them.

She does a great job of filming, making it interesting and finding new places. She has a lovely voice.

Its worth watching.

View: https://youtu.be/nX9JnWmoHzk?si=lk3oq9QopuGote2P

Last edited:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I was going to, but I forgot - I must be going sea lion... :whistle:

I was going to then something otter came up

Slick

Guru
Isn't the secret to these vlogs, the quality of the video editing? Have tried to edit videos before and it is a reel (ho-ho) skill.

Yes I think you are right.

My interest doesn't really lie in producing snappy videos for likes on YouTube (thankfully) more just recording my rides in interesting places. YouTube is just a very handy place to store them all. :okay:

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
My friend bought an £800 drone.
It’s a fantastic bit of kit but he hardly uses it as the novelty soon wears off and everyone hates you when you’re flying it near people.

Yes, my son-in-law (a gadget freak) did the same. I am waiting patiently for him to have a "clear out" and, give me the Drone. ;)

Top Bottom