I have a 4x4!....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Location
Northamptonshire
otherwise known as a chelse tractor !!
 

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Location
Northamptonshire
[QUOTE 2261165, member: 45"]I'm not sure whether to put on the Barbour, go and do a drive-by, a bit of dealing on the street corner or get up on a roof for the lead.[/quote]
more like blonde wig and high heels
 
Location
Avon
Good timing, the next few days are probably the only ones this year when the weather might actually justify owning one ;) .
 

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
I (well the wife) has a Disco 4 as well. God alone knows what was done to yours to cost £53k - mine was only £39k and I had a fair sprinkling of options thrown at it.

Focus is very uncomfortable - I can't shut the drivers door on one without scrunching my shoulders together. Bizarrely, my Peugeot 107 had more space on the drivers seat.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom