I have just demolished....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I will never ever like eating the livers of creatures that have four legs. I keep trying it but I just can't get used to it. Chicken/duck/goose liver though, bring it on...! :tongue:

Vernon's post @7.20am this morning is my post of the day :smile:

Randochap

Senior hunter
When I was a wee lad in Wednesfield, I attended a "nursery school" that served liver and onions every Friday, and every Friday I reported to my baffled parents that I hated the "acky bnack stuff."

"Ask the teacher what the stuff is," my parents told me. Then we can ask if there's something else you could have.

The next Friday I came home and told them excitedly I'd discovered the name of the hated acky bnack stuff.

"It's called niver!"

On the other hand, I loved a dessert none of my classmates liked: treacle pud and custard.

Once I ate all of my table mates' portions and threw up on the teacher.

Good times.

I used to like squeezing this stuff as a kid - a bit put out by the little tubey bits here and there. I haven't eaten meat or fish since 1982 and I have paid the price physically - so 'eat up your offal' y'all!
Picture vernon - who knows his onions - in his kilt, setting light to a wiff waff ball, while trying to help himself to another plateful of his finest concoction. The forum boggles! :smile: :laugh:

Top Bottom