I have suddenly got cleverer!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Yes Dave. Your posts are more erudite now too:becool:

PaulB

Legendary Member
I'm suddenly finding myself getting twice as many questions right on University Challenge, this is obviously down to a sudden increase in my mental capacity and not that the questions have been made easier on the Christmas shows, possibly.
Between us, (questions involving numbers excepted), we got every question correct last night and the majority of them the night before. We sit there going, 'how did they get this far when they're a bit dim?' That Grossman feller last night though, he was competitive, was he not?

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
As the Only Connect rounds progressed i got gradually thicker.

Can anyone do OC? :scratch:

As the Only Connect rounds progressed i got gradually thicker.

i managed to beat one of the teams when doing a wall 'play along'. have to admit, i guessed three of the four rows. think that was one of two answers i got in the final.

i did quite well (almost 50% correct) watching one episode a while back and tweeted as much, only for Ms Coran to point out it was a repeat to promote the upcoming series.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Dave, you're probably pretty dim in real life, but you will always have my undiluted respect for ingenious ways to chill your beers and white wine on your CGOAB tour report - respect where it's due.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Dave Davenport
Dave, you're probably pretty dim in real life, but you will always have my undiluted respect for ingenious ways to chill your beers and white wine on your CGOAB tour report - respect where it's due.:thumbsup:

Yep, and when we're all living in a post apocalypic wasteland and nobody's got a working fridge, I'll be treated like a god!

Top Bottom