I haven't posted since the 5th Jan! lots of questions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

karlos_the_jackal

Work in progress
Mainly because i haven't had a bike and like waiting for a bus i'll have two coming along at once. Well, bought myself a cheap fixie and also got cycle to work scheme starting at end of month. Any suggestions? got £1000 voucher probably spend upto £800 want a decent road bike/audaux

It's going to be great to get back in the saddle but because ive moved i'll only have a 12 mile a day commute instead of 26.

Any others commute in from tooting

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hello Karlos and welcome back.. had enough of our neck of the woods then?

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Tooting...urgh...splitters!!!;)

You do know that you are still allowed to post, even if you dont actualy own a proper bike...look at Bent-Mikey, he post's here all the time!:smile:

Origamist

Legendary Member
karlos_the_jackal said:
Mainly because i haven't had a bike and like waiting for a bus i'll have two coming along at once. Well, bought myself a cheap fixie and also got cycle to work scheme starting at end of month. Any suggestions? got £1000 voucher probably spend upto £800 want a decent road bike/audaux

It's going to be great to get back in the saddle but because ive moved i'll only have a 12 mile a day commute instead of 26.

Any others commute in from tooting

I'm a Tootin Bec (not Broadway;)) man, and come along the A24/3. I'm easily recognizable: tall, fat, ugly and bald.

OP
OP
karlos_the_jackal

karlos_the_jackal

Work in progress
Chislehurst is just far too posh for me guys. I needed to get down to the ghetto. But origamist, i too am the bec, didn't want to get to ghetto.

Origamist you'll see another tallish, fat and close shaven headed guy soon on your travels. the fat bit is because i've not been on the bike but carried on with my appettite.

Top Bottom