I just can't choose..Candy Blue or Acid Yellow...

Candy Blue...or Acid Yellow...

• Acid yellow

Votes: 32 58.2%
  • Candy Blue

Votes: 23 41.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yellow definitely

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
The yellow bike will wear mud spatters better, you might even get a kinda of camouflage groove going on.

OP
OP
Motozulu

Motozulu

Über Member
I'm going yellow. Not quite decided between the .3 or .2 yet, but I do know I'm going yellow/pink. I just quite like crass bright colours on mountain bikes. The blue isn't bad, but the yellow just really grabs me, despite the fact that I usually hate pink.

I've come around to your way of thinking razer, it's deffo the yellow I'll be going for. As for spec I'd strongly say go with the 2. Just that bit more capable and a better sell on fee if you ever get rid. As long as you don't live near Cannock my dear - I would so hate to be seen out on the trails wearing the same colour bike as another rider...how dreadful....;)

razer17

I've come around to your way of thinking razer, it's deffo the yellow I'll be going for. As for spec I'd strongly say go with the 2. Just that bit more capable and a better sell on fee if you ever get rid. As long as you don't live near Cannock my dear - I would so hate to be seen out on the trails wearing the same colour bike as another rider...how dreadful....;)
I've decided I'll go with the 2. Put my name down for some overtime on Sunday to stump up those extra 200 quid.

And I live around an hour from Cannock, and I do want to tackle it when I get my new bike. But I don't drive, so I won't be down there too often. Train prices these days are ludicrous...

OP
OP
Motozulu

Motozulu

Über Member
Seriously, if/when you decide to come up gizza a shout, would be awesome to do the trails on matching Zero's! I could show you some of the 'cheeky' off piste trails too. Your zero will eat them up. If I'm not working I'll go around with you.

razer17

Seriously, if/when you decide to come up gizza a shout, would be awesome to do the trails on matching Zero's! I could show you some of the 'cheeky' off piste trails too. Your zero will eat them up. If I'm not working I'll go around with you.
Sounds good to me, whenever I get a chance to get down there.

OP
OP
Motozulu

Motozulu

Über Member
Short notice I know Razer, but I have been speaking to Dave Cutts, one of the founders of Bird bikes and have persuaded him to bring a couple of bikes up to Cannock on Monday or Tuesday next week, if you wanted to test ride one?

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I can't get, but well done for having the initiative to call Bird and well done to them for responding.

razer17

Short notice I know Razer, but I have been speaking to Dave Cutts, one of the founders of Bird bikes and have persuaded him to bring a couple of bikes up to Cannock on Monday or Tuesday next week, if you wanted to test ride one?
That would be nice, but alas I have work. I'll just have to take it on good authority that it's a cracking bike.

Heigue'r

Veteran
I was thinking yellow but the blue looks great here
14248688852_96c0938d59.jpg

Top Bottom