I just don't fancy..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albal

Guru
Her anymore. I'm living at her place and would love to stay cos everythings great apart from the one thing that's important to me. That's it really, just posting my thoughts, and I dislike dumping, prefer to be the dumpee'.Working away too, arriving back Mon 4th.

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
What the.....................

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Maybe albal just needs a sounding board. Its no fun living with someone when the romance has gone.

Can you not get a new job away and have to move to somewhere else? Would that not be an easy solution? Best to get a new home organised before telling her as you can make a clean and less painful exit on all sides. Much better than telling her and then having to stay put for a weekend or so while you organise another home, or you have to keep popping back for things. Not that I have ever had to do anything like this but I have had friends who have.

Presumably the one thing that is most important to you is sex. I'm sure there are ways round that: diet, cometic surgery, implants etc., but I suspect that that isn't the problem.

Why don't you just have an open and honest chat with her IF you think you have something to salvage.

MattHB

Proud Daddy
Just go out on your bike more, spend loads of money you don't have on ridiculous upgrades, leave your smelly kit all over the lounge and service your manky drive chain in the white bath.

That aught to do it.

Women aren't stupid, if the flame has died she'll have picked up on the vibes. It's never nice dumping or being dumped but relationships have shelf lives. Some last for a very long time, others not.

If there's nothing there any more, be honest with the girl. In the long run it'll be better for you both.

MattHB

Proud Daddy
Women aren't stupid, if the flame has died she'll have picked up on the vibes. It's never nice dumping or being dumped but relationships have shelf lives. Some last for a very long time, others not.

If there's nothing there any more, be honest with the girl. In the long run it'll be better for you both.

+1

Its a lot more cruel keeping things going for the sake of it. IMO that's a bigger lie than cheating

OP
OP
albal

albal

Guru
Hey thanks guys, will sort it out when I get home, ie start again on me todd.Talk to her and tell her straight, that's how I would like it. I"m cr4p at lying anyways.

Sorry mate but apply rule #5, grab your shoot and move the hell out, short term misery leading to long term happiness and as much extra as you can pull... Plenty more fish in the sea (cannot personally comment on the quality of the bait though).

compo

Veteran
I can recommend the French Foreign Legion.
Easy life now compared to my days. (Why do all ex soldiers say that?)

Reactions: 4F
Top Bottom