I just won the Woking Cycle Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thomas

the tank engine
I decided a month or so ago to register myself for the Woking Cycle Challenge (I run my own business - so registered as an organisation). I didn't really log that many miles - mainly due to having my bike in the shop for a week and then being on holiday for the past 2.

I've just returned from holiday to find I have won the "very small" category and will be getting a free ice cream on Tuesday afternoon.

http://www.wokingcyc...le.asp?orgid=30

It's a little annoying that because I am only a "one man band" when you click very small I'm not listed (and there isn't an option for really small businesses).

classic33

Leg End Member
I decided a month or so ago to register myself for the Woking Cycle Challenge (I run my own business - so registered as an organisation). I didn't really log that many miles - mainly due to having my bike in the shop for a week and then being on holiday for the past 2.

I've just returned from holiday to find I have won the "very small" category and will be getting a free ice cream on Tuesday afternoon.

It's a little annoying that because I am only a "one man band" when you click very small I'm not listed (and there isn't an option for really small businesses).

What you need to do is take your own cone. Get a traffic cone, trim the base & then clean inside & out. Get them to fill that one for you on Tuesday when you go to collect.

Other than that, well done. You tried & you won.

C33

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine

What you need to do is take your own cone. Get a traffic cone, trim the base & then clean inside & out. Get them to fill that one for you on Tuesday when you go to collect.

Other than that, well done. You tried & you won.

C33

haha...hopefully those £5 super large 99s are available and I'll have 10 flakes with it :sad:

I'll try to get some photos anyway...I'm sure they'll want some (perhaps)

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
Congratulations. You best hope the prize isn't related to the category. 'very small' ice-creams mightn't go far.

haha :rolleyes: I used to love mini-milks as a kid :wacko:

imgminimilkcombined5jf.gif

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
just nawwing on a free magnum :smile:

Was just sitting down to lunch as the ice cream van came around so I chose something I could put in the freezer!

Top Bottom