I just wonder?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Am I the odd one out? I mean many of you go on about how many miles you do, how fast you ride, riding in all weather, all sorts of equipment and gear.
And then there is me: I don't ride in the cold or rain, snow, ice and windy days. I am not the fastest as my average is about 13 mph. So far I have only done 160 miles since January 1st and nothing yet this month. I don't buy lots of equipment and don't wear trendy jersey. I always travel light as I don't go far enough to carry loads. My furthest so far is 32 miles but usually around 20. So, am I the odd one out?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Nope your not gavroche - i ride for fun and leisure and to lose weight

i certainly dont enjoy doing that in the rain and wind - cold i can manage, but if it's raining i'm staying in the house.

my average id about 12mph but i do have to climb 600ft over the last 8 miles of my ride.

annaspanna

When my cyclescheme voucher arrives, me and Slowride will probably only be commuting (8miles each way). With training for our first marathon this year, can't see us getting too technical either! Good to try and learn more abt the technical side, but we are doing to have fun, lose weight and save money!

Top Bottom