I learnt something last night.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Quite a bit about one of my neighbours private life xx(

It's quiet round here - usually.

Last night a few doors down a jilted lover was hammering a few doors down and shouting at 1 am :ohmy:

I now know more about someone than I really need to. Some of it was shocking :wacko:

He still loves her though :smile:

Keith Oates

Janner
Forget it and don't repeat it to anyone, that way is always the best IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TVC

I love other peoples public rows, a few weeks back the woman across the road got called a "fat bitch" at 2am by one of her adult sons mates. I also found out (as did the entire street) that one of my neighbours is a lesbian because her ex-lover turned up drunk in the early hours one day.

Such fun.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
I deal almost daily with 'domestics'. I don't find them one bit funny. The last one I went to I asked what the problem was, a male said, "Nothing, just a domestic, it's sorted now". Then he pulled a claw hammer out of his jacket and took a swing at me and my colleagues (which missed). 2 hours later, after barricading himself in the house, he smashed almost every window, and the TV. Then he drank a bottle of calpol and a bottle of MR MUSCLE and collapsed. F*CKING P*LLOCK.

Mr Pig

Sounds like fun :0)

But you should keep it secret, not post it on an internet forum. A secret is something you only tell people one at a time ;0)

yello

Well, yes, never much fun if you have to deal with the nastiness of it all.

But back to comedy hour...

I recall being woken early a.m. to the sound of some drunken bloke hollering words to the effect of "neet-ah, let me in, you're making me look a right c*nt". I thought he was doing a good enough job of that himself.

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
ComedyPilot said:
I deal almost daily with 'domestics'. I don't find them one bit funny. The last one I went to I asked what the problem was, a male said, "Nothing, just a domestic, it's sorted now". Then he pulled a claw hammer out of his jacket and took a swing at me and my colleagues (which missed). 2 hours later, after barricading himself in the house, he smashed almost every window, and the TV. Then he drank a bottle of calpol and a bottle of MR MUSCLE and collapsed. F*CKING P*LLOCK.

good grief almost fell off my chair laughing... mr muscle???

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Yep Mr Muscle. And I'm not saying that as an advertising plug....then again? "..and new Mr Muscle gets rid of those lingering stains, as well as the socio-path boyfriend that just won't go.."

Melvil

ComedyPilot said:
Yep Mr Muscle. And I'm not saying that as an advertising plug....then again? "..and new Mr Muscle gets rid of those lingering stains, as well as the socio-path boyfriend that just won't go.."

:ohmy::biggrin::biggrin:

I know its not funny....but it is.

Mortiroloboy

rich p said:
I love other peoples' domestics.

If you'd dealt with as many of them as I have you wouldn't make a comment like that. They are IME always messy and largely unecessary, but some people will get themselves in a situation that requires the refereeing talents of outside agencies.

I never cease to be amazed at so called adults inability to deal with adult issues in an adult manner.

User259iroloboy said:
If you'd dealt with as many of them as I have you wouldn't make a comment like that. They are IME always messy and largely unecessary, but some people will get themselves in a situation that requires the refereeing talents of outside agencies.

I never cease to be amazed at so called adults inability to deal with adult issues in an adult manner.

That's why I come on here - :biggrin:

Our next door neighbour but one was a mutton dressed as lamb character - like a cindy doll, who lived with her daughter. She had a boyfriend who got all his stuff chucked out of the window bit by bit accompanied by the most vicious of expletives. She wouldn't give him his book or something (It's Not About The Bike maybe...;)) and the cops had to work hard to keep everything under control. I found a shoe under my wheel arch the next day and odd socks in the gutter.

She was known as "Fake t1ts, fake tan" after that! The aggrieved boyfriend had coined a phrase in his protracted exchange!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
User259iroloboy said:

I was referring flippantly ( as behoves Cakestop ) to mild public tiffs rather than drunken blokes beating up their wives and kids behind closed doors but you probably knew that really, didn't you?;)

Top Bottom