I like nights like this...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Freezing this morning on the way in but the milder evening made up for it tonight.

Fairly mild, wind-free and dry, good excuse to add 10 miles to the trip home. Wanted to do more but was unfortunately wearing the emergency "everything decent is in the wash honestly! 5 pairs for 25p", Matalan boxers and by the time I got to the choice of further uphill up long line and out to ringionglow and fox house, or 2 miles of long downhills back to the main road to loop back home, the decision was pretty much made for me.

There was a little stop on the way though, to stock up with some Chilli sauce-topped houmous and more importantly bottles of Wychcraft and Green Goblin from Aldi (which was the real reason for the start of my detour - see - don't listen to what THEY tell you, Alcoholism is GOOD for you!

Only hint of anything to potentially spoil it was at the ASL on the last traffic lights of the trip, tranny van seemed to object and start to creep forward and give a deliberate close pass for reasons unknown, but wasn't going to let that spoil anything

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I was in a rush tonight, so PUSHED IT! went over 30mph on several occasions, regretting it now!

OP
OP
Sheffield_Tiger
My planned regime of daily alternating exercise has failed already though.
Figured, weather permitting, after work schedule of ride today, run tomorrow, walk thursday, ride friday.

Phone call comes in suggesting pub tomorrow evening.

I take back my earlier comments re: the benefits of alcohol

Top Bottom