I lost my virginity today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

I wanted it to be special, so I made some time for myself, brewed up a steaming cup of tea, and settled into my favourite chair.

Determined to take things slowly I relaxed and watched her as she sat on the arm of the chair in front of me. Her tight covering hinted at the fullness of her form beneath as she tempted, if not dared me to take her. So tentatively at first I started to peel away her wrapping, catching a first glimpse of her dark seductive charms. Then within a moment her mounded fullness was naked before me, the velvety smoothness of her skin almost irresistible and I knew I could wait no longer.

Pulling her to my mouth I parted my lips and let them slide over her rich curves, then applying pressure I felt her give a silent shiver as she yielded and gave in to my determined advances. Now I withdrew and gazed at the soft creaminess exposed to me, this was all I had hoped for. I began to lick at her milky interior, softly, teasingly at first, then harder, thrusting my tongue deep into her hidden delights until she could take no more and exploded in my hand. Greedily I gulped down all she had left and was left completely satisfied as I sucked her sticky sweet residue from my fingers.

My first Tunnocks Teacake, and it was good.

There are nine of her sisters waiting for me in the box, I’m a very lucky man:biggrin:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
You make it sound more than good!

Johnny Thin

I used to be able to down a whole packet of those Tunnocks bars in one go ... mmm ... but not for a long time now.

Keith Oates

Janner
Does eating tripe make you repeat or impair your spelling! or both;)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
T

TVC

Kirstie said:
PMSL :tongue::biggrin::biggrin:
Velvet Curtain, are you Mills or Boon...or both?
They are truly the food of the gods

Are Mills & Boon that full of inuendo?, If so I'm going to have to look at my old auntie in a whole new light:blush::biggrin:

Top Bottom