1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I lost my virginity today

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by The Velvet Curtain, 9 Mar 2008.

1. The Velvet Curtain

The Velvet Curtain Living La Mala Vida

I wanted it to be special, so I made some time for myself, brewed up a steaming cup of tea, and settled into my favourite chair.

Determined to take things slowly I relaxed and watched her as she sat on the arm of the chair in front of me. Her tight covering hinted at the fullness of her form beneath as she tempted, if not dared me to take her. So tentatively at first I started to peel away her wrapping, catching a first glimpse of her dark seductive charms. Then within a moment her mounded fullness was naked before me, the velvety smoothness of her skin almost irresistible and I knew I could wait no longer.

Pulling her to my mouth I parted my lips and let them slide over her rich curves, then applying pressure I felt her give a silent shiver as she yielded and gave in to my determined advances. Now I withdrew and gazed at the soft creaminess exposed to me, this was all I had hoped for. I began to lick at her milky interior, softly, teasingly at first, then harder, thrusting my tongue deep into her hidden delights until she could take no more and exploded in my hand. Greedily I gulped down all she had left and was left completely satisfied as I sucked her sticky sweet residue from my fingers.

My first Tunnocks Teacake, and it was good.

There are nine of her sisters waiting for me in the box, I’m a very lucky man:biggrin:

2. marinyork

marinyork Resting in suspended Animation

You make it sound more than good!

3. stevenb

stevenb New Member

I thought it was a Creme Egg at first.
    Haven't had any teacakes for months now...:biggrin:

4. twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive Clinging on tightly

By heck - Tunnocks Tea cakes - Have you thought of gong into advertising :biggrin: :ohmy:

5. Johnny Thin

Johnny Thin New Member

I used to be able to down a whole packet of those Tunnocks bars in one go ... mmm ... but not for a long time now.

6. walker

walker New Member

giggidy giggidy goo

7. bobg

bobg Über Member

"As the partially chewed lump of tripe slipped to the sensitive area at the back of my throat I....."

8. bobg

bobg Über Member

" As the half chewed lump of tripe sliiped to the sensitive area at the back of my throat I....."

9. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Does eating tripe make you repeat or impair your spelling! or both;)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. PMSL :sad::biggrin::biggrin:
    Velvet Curtain, are you Mills or Boon...or both?
    They are truly the food of the gods

11. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

Legend has it there is a smartie hidden in teacakes, but I've never found it....

12. OP
    OP
    The Velvet Curtain

The Velvet Curtain Living La Mala Vida

Are Mills & Boon that full of inuendo?, If so I'm going to have to look at my old auntie in a whole new light:blush::biggrin:

13. bobg

bobg Über Member

I seem to stutter in sentences
    I seem to stutter in sentences