I miss my bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Sounds like you've got too few bikes. :ohmy:

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

..hmm...a new bike....I need one of those flash fast road bikes...then I'll need all the spandex gear and a new cool hat and some new shoes and ...oh forget it...the Mrs would Kill me.:ohmy:

bikefettler

Multple bikes required defo, I would feel really strange if I didnt have a working bike available at all times and preferably more than one in case something went wrong with the sacond bike, get an urban rat bike and youll be amazed how quickly they start to multiply and how much you ride the old 3 speed or the single speed just for the pleasure of riding.

Keith Oates

Janner
btfb, it's impossible to live with only one bike, just try to explain to 'the Mrs.' I'm sure that with some convincing words she would understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

domtyler

Über Member
Only one wife is one thing, but only one bike? C'mon.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

I do have an old MTB. The frame is way to small for me and it has two busted spokes and a wonkey rear wheel. The left gear shift is also knackered and the indexing is completly out. So it is rideable only in three or four of the 21 speeds at the moment...oh yes and the brakes are very very worn....I think I'll give it a go anyway..at least around the block or something.

if I had the cash i'd get a decent road bike...I like the look of some of the Bianchi's, but I don't, and the mrs will definatly notice a dent in the bank statement like that. I could sell some of my guitar collection I suppose....but i have spent my life building it so I'm not so keen to go there.

My othe roptions are to rasie the saddle up on my sons MTB and give that a go, or ride the wifes 'Tulips from Amsterdam girl around town' bike:biggrin:

...Or I could phone the LBS and jolly them up a bit....or I could do nothing and sit here on the internet typing away until my bike comes home...hmm....it's those horrible decision things again...I hate decisions....:biggrin:

Top Bottom