I saw a bloke......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Location
Salford, UK
Oh, please, I'm eating my lunch!
 
This post is no good without pic..... err then again, maybe not :smile:
 
gazmercer said:
This post is no good without pic
I think he looked may have looked something like this:

F_200703_March17BORA_26197a.jpg
or
careys_mankini.jpg

gazmercer said:
..... err then again, maybe not :bravo:

I think you were right! :biggrin:

A tip for sanity don't put Mankini in to a google images search :wacko:
 
Longers wouldn't be seen dead standing in front of that '92.9' placard - I think that has been photoshopped!

Longers in a mankini though...all the 'girls' on the FNRttC (London branch) will be in for 'a bit of a shocker' (on Friday Night, midnight) and an even bigger one if the ride ends at Brighton! (PS. Men, also, are 'recognised' when making this post) :bravo:

Even rich p might be a bit perturbed by this...

*Longers - go easy on the reflective stuff for your mankini - it will not do you justice when the cameras start-a-popping! :wacko: People will think it's a flash in the pan!
 

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Location
Winch
Fnaar said:
Can we get a Cycle Chat mankini done? :wacko:

Extra Large for me, girls! Or should I put this in 'Post a lie'....

BTW Fnaar, I'm up in 'thumberland next month on holiday to see my old stomping ground - Duchess High School boy I am. If you see a fat man on a nice bike next month, s'me! Wave.
 
Top Bottom