I think I have super powers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm not sure...but I think that I have been endowed with super powers! I've tested it out over the last few weeks of lockdown and I have found out that I am the only one strong enough in the household to empty the bin...also the only one with enough dexterity to be able to take the empty toilet roll tube off and install another toilet roll! FFS!
Anyone else been similarly blessed???

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Sounds normal to me

I'm not sure...but I think that I have been endowed with super powers! I've tested it out over the last few weeks of lockdown and I have found out that I am the only one strong enough in the household to empty the bin...also the only one with enough dexterity to be able to take the empty toilet roll tube off and install another toilet roll! FFS!
I hope you have the end of the toilet paper coming over the top of the roll from the back and hanging down in front?

You can add flushing toilets, putting shoes away and turning off lights to your superpowers if you want to live in my house.

Drago

Legendary Member
I too have a super power. Earlier today I walked out of my front door into the street, ready to give any of the state sanctioned excuses for venturing out.

I was able to actually open my door from the inside all by myself, and was not shot from a watch tower by a rifle toting guard as I stood in the street. Thus, my super power was to prove there is no lockdown.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
All of these, and many more, including switching the lights off.

The fact that I live alone has nothing to do with it.

I too have a super power. Earlier today I walked out of my front door into the street, ready to give any of the state sanctioned excuses for venturing out.

I was able to actually open my door from the inside all by myself, and was not shot from a watch tower by a rifle toting guard as I stood in the street. Thus, my super power was to prove there is no lockdown.
Yeah. My rifle had a stoppage, and my cock, hook and look wasn’t fast enough to get a shot off before you went back inside.

I need to work on my weapon drills. :blush:

vickster

Legendary Member
Are you a woman and live in a house full of men? :whistle:

Are you a woman and live in a house full of men? :whistle:
I hope this thread doesn’t go down the same path as the Kim Jong-un one. :stop:

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
You need a Superhero / Heroine name that reflects your superpowers...?

Last edited:
Reactions: And

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy

Your superhero 🦸‍♀️ name is Toilet Duck or Gary Bin Laden.

Top Bottom