I Want My Bike!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
Ok so some of you might have read my post 'Why oh Why?!'

I was asking why I had become almost reliant and missed my bike terribly when I went on holiday.

But now I have a cold, and because its quite bad I cant go out on the bike and I think I have withdrawal symptons! Silly bike making me have withdrawal symptons!

Anyone else ever have withdrawal symptons at some times? ;)

I know what you mean;)

Joe

Über Member
I feel your pain. I've messed up my hand. I think from a combination of having too much weight on my hands (new stem on it's way) and gripping too tightly/not changing hand positions enough on my big ride the other day. I'm still using the mountain bike to get around (mostly one handed) but I can't go out for pleasure on the road bike for a while ;)

barq

Oh yeah, I know exactly what you mean. The bad weather this summer seems to have interlocked perfectly with my busy periods to prevent me from cycling for weeks at a time. Then, when the weather got better, I got a bad cold as well.

Anyway, you have my sympathies, but you are probably wise to wait for the worst of your cold to abate before riding again. Hope you get better soon!

Mr Phoebus

Kovu said:
now I have a cold, and because its quite bad I cant go out on the bike(
;):eek::sad: You must be delicate? They'll have to nail my coffin lid down pretty firm to stop me going out on mine.
Or fit better webbing on this straight jacket!

Top Bottom