I was almost hit by a car

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 20519

Time: 21:15-25
Location - Glenburn Road
Reg - No Idea

I was just turning off of Glenburn Road at around 9:15, this happened about 10 minutes ago. I was in primary position and the roads were quiet. A silver VW Golf swerved round the corner from the left completely cutting my lane and then he deliberately swerved towards me. I know it was deliberate as once you come round that corner, the road goes left and there would be absolutely no reason to be on the other side of the road. When he cut the corner, he was about half on my side of the road and he swerved towards me I had to veer to the left, right up next to the kerb and slam on my brakes so that I didn't hit it. He sped off.

There was no way he couldn't have seen me, I have two lights. One was on steady and one was on a pulsating/flashing mode. He was trying to hit me.

I turned around to take note of his registration but the little light above it was out. I wonder why.

This is the corner he cut and as you can see, the road goes left.

gZDbO.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Sounds like chavs at that time of night.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Glad you're ok, that was a close one!
Take care Jaz, weird people around when you least expect it.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Glad you're ok, that was a close one!
Take care Jaz, weird people around when you least expect it.

Heh, you can say that again! I've ridden this road hundreds of times and I've never seen someone cut the corner so much that they end up on the wrong side of the road :wacko:

Top Bottom