I would put this in 'factoids' but its actually true.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Reading a novel by Linwood Barclay. One of the characters owns a factory that makes diapers (nappies to us) and claims one of his biggest markets is gambers, particularly slot machine gamblers, who cant/wont dont want to leave the machine. It could be they feel certain thier bad luck is about to change or maybe they are on a lucky run.
I thought 'no way' so I googled it. Its absolutely true, there are diapers advertised specifically for gamblers :ohmy:
Whatever next.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
It could be to do with this....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craps

Globalti

Legendary Member
There may be some truth in it - my sister is a senior hospital nurse and she reckons it's becoming increasingly common for them to see computer gamers with huge flabby bladders, stretched like deflated balloons by not going to the bog when needed. There was also something in the news recently about people growing spurs of bone where the neck muscle is attached at the back of the skull thanks to their permanent head-down posture.

There may be some truth in it - my sister is a senior hospital nurse and she reckons it's becoming increasingly common for them to see computer gamers with huge flabby bladders, stretched like deflated balloons by not going to the bog when needed. There was also something in the news recently about people growing spurs of bone where the neck muscle is attached at the back of the skull thanks to their permanent head-down posture.

Is there a word for "evolution going into reverse"?

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Is there a word for "evolution going into reverse"?

Brex.....

MichaelO

Veteran
They've been used by Chinese commuters for years - long train journeys on packed trains made them a necessity for those with smaller bladders.

Top Bottom