Ian from Warrington

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian123

Hello everyone, i purchased my first serious bike 2 months ago(Trek 8500 mtb) for the commute to work and found myself out every weekend clocking up some miles and lovin it. I regret not opting for a road bike now as that would be a better machine for the doing the miles now(hindsight a wonderfull thing eh).
So it's a hello from me anyhow.

Hello Ian - Wolves fan!? Welcome to CycleChat... I guess you'll be cheering Hull FC on tomorrow - just to even things up a bit! :smile:

(I used to watch all the stars from oop North when they visited Broncos / Harlequins etc) ;)

Have fun!

david k

Hi
rugby fans great! i live in st helens so i suppose im a sts fan, tbh i love rl and want the game to spread, so i really shouts for cats, crusaders and quins. if i had my way the way forward would be international rl, not many of us want that nowdays though, boo hoo

OP
OP
Ian123

Ian123

Hello Ian - Wolves fan!? Welcome to CycleChat... I guess you'll be cheering Hull FC on tomorrow - just to even things up a bit! :smile:

(I used to watch all the stars from oop North when they visited Broncos / Harlequins etc) ;)

Have fun!

I doubt i'll be cheering on Hull FC, though this seem's to be going an up and down season for a lot of club's, weird result's so far.
I think Saint's are going to be team at the end i think, saint's and wire grand final, you heard it here first.
Thank's for the welcome as well guy's.

edinburgh_col

Regular
Hi Ian from Warrington, welcome to the site :hello:. Just wondered if you'd considered swapping the tyres on your mtb for something more suited to road journeys? Cheaper than buying a new bike! Thinking about doing this with my rather slow hybrid's big fat tyres...

Colin

Top Bottom