Ice Sprint 26" - SOLD.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
Having recently decided it is time to move on to an eAssist trike, my lovely Ice Sprint is now up for sale. It is a folding model with rear suspension and 20/26 format.
It comes complete with rear pannier rack, front discs with quick release skewers, an upgraded rear disc parking brake and also has the shortened front crank (155mm from memory).
In addition to the above, it will also come complete with an Ice quick adjust chain device (not fitted) and 2 spare front wheels and a spare rear wheel, which makes it very easy to swap from Summer to Winter tyres.
It has been well looked after and I would describe it as in good tidy condition and mechanically good.
Because I got my new e-trike at a very good price, and don't really have room in my garage for two trikes I am happy to pass some of that saving on to whoever purchases this one from me.
Collection from West Norfolk and I will be happy to pick up and drop off to nearest train station.
In the pictures, you can see my home made arm supports that I fitted to the seat - these can be easily removed.
Asking £1,400 - no offers

Attachments

• 20210809_152845.jpg
    20210809_152845.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 20210223_110937.jpg
    20210223_110937.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Top Bottom