Icon and layout

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
errr... OK:

The little icon thingy that comes up on the left hand side of the address bar in FireFox isn't the little CC logo anymore it's a blue 'v' thing (presume it's the new software's default?)

Is it possible to get back to something like the 'small font, 100% wide' look on the current forum? There's a lot of 'wasted space' on the new forum.

Otherwise, looks good!

Shaun

Founder
Well spotted - the favicon hasn't been set-up on the test site. It will be on the production one.

With regard to the layout; the current skin can be copied and modified so there is technically no reason why we can't have a number of options, although it is way more complicated than the style for this site so will take some work to re-rig.

To start I'd like to get everything moved over and get the general running of it settled down, afterwards we can look at different options for skins. (I even bought some funky coloured ones before I commissioned the custom CC one so they could possibly be put to use too.)

Cheers,
Shaun :sad:

Ravenbait

Someone's imaginary friend
I'm so pleased there are other skin options. While the new forum looks ace, the colours are playing merry hell with my synaesthesia.

blink.gif

Sam

Shaun

Founder
The new skin isn't anywhere near the pastal lightness of the previous one and I knew it would be a shock to some ... that's why the other options are there.

I expect I should be able to pop a few more into the mix in the future too.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom