I'd forgotten how fab cycling is!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
postman said:
Hello Vernon,keep away from our side of the street.It has had the dreaded stomach virus.Three families have gone down with it.But not me luckily.It has been a perfect day here in Leeds for cycling.But i have just caught up with ironing and housework.Bah humbug.

Hah, that's because the Steeles have moved away and there's no-one to intimidate the viruses into submission :angry:

I was tempted to go out for a pootle but have decided to wait a few more days to let the last of the gunge and the last vestiges of the flu effects dissipate.

My poor old Dave Yates has only been ridden twice since I completed it eight weeks ago. It's still in the living room that I fill with clutter though I have promised to move it to the garage for Xmas.

Ironing?......

We buy stuff that copes with the absence of ironing. Our iron is in nearly mint condition.

asterix

Comrade Member
..yes I can't wait to get out on my new bike next month. I'm off oop on t'moors before tha can say Jack Robinson. (Altho' why you'd want to say Jack Robinson is beyond me).

D

Deleted member 1258

Cathryn said:
Just been for my first ride over 5 miles for about three months due to various things. It was HEAVEN!!! I'd forgotten how much fun cycling is. Took the train to Harrogate and cycled home. Country lanes, crows in the grey skies, a free cup of tea from a man in a van because I was a 'pretty cyclist', some fab hills to conquer and endorphins running riot now I'm home.

My bike is GORGEOUS! Life is AMAZING! We have a FABULOUS sport!

Cathryn know how you feel, I was very restricted in what cycling I could do for three months earlier this year due to health problems. Getting back to my normal cycling felt wonderful.

snakehips

I went out yesterday for the first time in a few weeks. Just a little romp around with my young nephew , round a couple of parks , through a herd of deer (slowly and sensitively) , and over some dirt mounds that somebody has crafted in a spot near where I live.
Excellent fun

Snake

I4.jpg

Top Bottom