I'd normally avoid this like the plague ...........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve broughton

but damnnnnnn!!! :whistle: i may just watch a little ....
Victoria-Pendleton-Strictly-Come-Dancing-Launch-in-London-4.jpg

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
What I would give to be her partner on the show!!! I will watch. Well until she is voted off anyway!

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
What do you reckon then? My step-mother doesn't like VP, which if a typical reaction among females does not bode well for her. She does like Denise van Outen, which surprises me. That Girls Aloud singer seems very nice, much nicer than Cheryl ex-Cole. It is difficult to see how that gymnast can lose though. Maybe he comes across as a little cocky or aloof. Maybe that cricketer can stop him.

Brucie's gags seemed to be rather better than I remembered. Darcy Bussell (?) seems like a good addition to the panel if you ask me.

Globalti

Legendary Member
It'll be interesting to see how being one of the fittest athletes in the world helps her with the sambas, rumbas and so on.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I put £5 on Kimberley Walsh at Coral's this afternoon. It is the first time I have been into a betting shop to place a bet. I felt rather embarrassed, walked in, walked out, then walked in again. The clerk tried to get me interested in X-factor, but I haven't been watching it. Is it even on at the moment? Kimberley Walsh is 9/2. Louis Smith is 5/2 favourite. Victoria Pendleton is worth a punt at 7/1. I would say the best value was Michael Vaughan at 20/1.

Top Bottom