identify bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

enas

Über Member
Hi,

Can you help me identify this bike? It seems the seller is pretty clueless, and from the photo, I wouldn't imagine it's worth anything. But since I can't identify it for sure, I was interested in your guesses :smile:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
As there nothing on the bike to identify it it is not a quality machine by the looks of it. It is also a very small frame so may not suit you. Looks like it's not worth a punt. Keep looking, there are plenty more out there.

^ what they said. The seller clearly isn't David Bailey, so if he/she can't provide a better pic of the head tube badge just ask them exactly what it says on it.

It's definitely of a vintage judging from the forks and the downtube shifters, but that doesn't automatically make it investible by any stretch of the imagination.

Bobtoo

Über Member
It looks like a bitza to me. It seems to have the brakes and brake levers that I would associate with flat bars, the handlebar stem has a 1960s look, the spoke guard on the back wheel looks late 70s. It probably all works well enough but I wouldn't be paying proper money for it.

OP
OP
E

enas

Über Member
Thanks for all your responses guys. It's nice to have an expert confirmation of my feelings :smile: Anyway, I'll wait to see if he posts a close up of the badge, but I'll probably let go...

Top Bottom