Identify what make my frame is

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ezsketcha

Hi can you all help me identify the manufacture of frame of bike my housemate has given me . It has a C in relief on front shaft and on each of the chain stays. Please see attached pics

Attachments

• 20210504_215729.jpg
    20210504_215729.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 20210504_215737.jpg
    20210504_215737.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 20210504_215746.jpg
    20210504_215746.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 20

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Couldn’t tell you but it looks like a single speed with a steel frame made somewhere in China or the Far East. These are pushed out under the various names of the marketing companies in the U.K. or Europe. It’s not a conversion from a old bike.
You could try a fixed gear forum for a name or search the ads on eBay for SS bikes. Yours appears to be quite well made and some thought has gone into it unlike many that are made to lowest denominator of quality and components.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ezsketcha

ezsketcha

Couldn’t tell you but it looks like a single speed with a steel frame made somewhere in China or the Far East. These are pushed out under the various names of the marketing companies in the U.K. or Europe. It’s not a conversion from a old bike.
You could try a fixed gear forum for a name or search the ads on eBay for SS bikes. Yours appears to be quite well made and some thought has gone into it unlike many that are made to lowest denominator of quality and components.
Thanks very much that's really helpful. It does feel well made to ride.
Chris

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
I think thats a CREATE frame by Urban Fixie - from searching the badge on the front.

Top Bottom