Idiot cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rancid

Rant on....

Oi Lycra clad nutter who decided it was a good idea to cut between me and the transit at the lights in greyhound lane last night.

isn't cycling around London already enough of a challenge with out nutters like you on the road.

i noticed how you looked around when i shouted but then made good use of the extra 20 gears your bike has over my single speed to get away.

idiot and craven to boot.

Rant off

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
There's nutters in all walks of life and unfortunately there are a good few in the cycling commuting community.

Mile195

Veteran
Whilst on the topic, not so much a rant, as a slight grumble about the guy that went into the back of me this morning, and the guy that went into the back of him because they were riding too bloody close and not looking properly. I braked as a car was about to turn left across my path, and they both went into me. It's a commute to work. Not the tour de-bleedin'-france! No need for a pelaton down Camberwell New Road, thanks.
My bike was ok fortunately. Not so sure about their pride though.

Maylian

Veteran
Rant on....

Oi Lycra clad nutter who decided it was a good idea to cut between me and the transit at the lights in greyhound lane last night.

isn't cycling around London already enough of a challenge with out nutters like you on the road.

i noticed how you looked around when i shouted but then made good use of the extra 20 gears your bike has over my single speed to get away.

Rant off

Loving the use of craven....it's like reading game of thrones again. Sounds like an excuse that you couldn't keep up though ;)

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
[quote No need for a pelaton down Camberwell New Road, thanks.
[/quote]

what time do you guys race ride along there then?

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Whilst on the topic, not so much a rant, as a slight grumble about the guy that went into the back of me this morning, and the guy that went into the back of him because they were riding too bloody close and not looking properly. I braked as a car was about to turn left across my path, and they both went into me. It's a commute to work. Not the tour de-bleedin'-france! No need for a pelaton down Camberwell New Road, thanks.
My bike was ok fortunately. Not so sure about their pride though.

If I'm following another rider I tend to keep about a bike and a half distance these days. Not a lot of riders around here draft and I get the feeling many would worry if you did lock on their wheel. And we know that worry leads to distraction....

Rant on....

Rant off

I stopped at a light today and felt a gust of air on my left as another rider squeezed up the gap. Slightly annoyed to see it was a workmate of mine - second time this has happened in about a week... though a different worker each time. Both ran the light and turned left at speed whilst traffic was going past.

:angry:

Leodis

Veteran
Rant on....

Rant off

That narrows it down to 60% of London cyclists.

Not the tour de-bleedin'-france!

I need to keep pace, you never know Sky might need an extra rider in Yorkshire next year :becool: gotta be ready, with kit on.

Rant on....

Rant off

Craven?
Didn't know he rode a bike!

p00z3z1s.jpg

Top Bottom