idiotic pedestrian child!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was out on a training run Monday night and had to turn around as I approached the river Wid Bridge near Stock due to flooding of the road following heavy rain. I decided to divert about 6 miles and try to cross the river a bit further up near Margaretting, on my way down to the river a small car packed with teenage morons overtook me really close, blasted the horn and shouted out of the windows in an effort to make me jump. Imagine my delight when I reached the bridge only to find them stuck, up to the top of the wheelarches in the floodwater requesting that I "help them out" I suggested that having failed with "asking the audience" maybe they should "phone a friend" To say I chuckled as I cycled home would be a major understatement. "Karma Man its the best"

Russell



 
Kids do this........
What he said, I mean - you know, they allow KIDS out of their houses without training in the consequences of saying BOO!

There ought'a be a LAW against it mate!

I used to get that for a short while two or three years back when I'd be out walking the dog. Some eejit in a passing car would shout out the window, 'BOO!', or make some other loud noise meant to frighten me. It never did frighten me, even when they were wearing a Scream mask.

As quickly as it started, it stopped again and I've never had anything since.

Yep, happened a couple of times last night, as I cycled through a 3 mile tail-back (I guess they were getting frustrated and reverting to childhood :laugh:.

Or perhaps they were cheering, having all parked their cars to line the road and warm up my ride home :becool:.
 

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Location
Swansea
[QUOTE 1291680"]
Eh? A kid? Holy shoot man it's a jungle out there. Hang up the bike Lee and build a pyre in the yard with petrol and lycra cause you ain't cycling no more.
[/quote]

:biggrin: Indeed. Pretty scary stuff. I passed some kids yesterday who half-shouted "nyeargh" at me. At least I think that's what they said. Should I risk ever going out again?
 

just jim

Guest
This happened years ago to my wife passing a bus stop. Some genius jumped out and gave her a right scare as she went past. The trouble for him was I was cycling behind her, and he didn't see me. He got the same treatment back.
 

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
They are evil those airzounds :evil:

Very good fun though !!

Had a yoof trying to chase after me up a steep hill and he jumped out of his skin when i Zounded him :biggrin:
 

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Location
'ampsheeeer
Sometimes I ride past a school when they've had enough and turf them out. I've had a line of kids going "Doh! Doh...! Doh..!" as I ride in my Homer jersey.:biggrin:
 
Top Bottom