Idiots

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Morons.

Maz

Guru
It it cos he is black with a foreign-sounding surname...that, and his poor choice of T-shirt...ticks all the right boxes for airport security staff.

OP
OP
Mr Pig

Mr Pig

tdr1nka said:
Wots next?
Hands not allowed on a plane because you could make a gun shape and 'p-choo, p-choo' noises?

Ha ha ha :0) Truth is though that if you 'did' do something like that at an airport you 'would' get arrested. No question.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I have seen them confiscate a 3" long plastic rifle off a child's Action Man. Really.

My brother had a nearly empty toothpaste tube confiscated becasue the size written on it exceeded the allowed amount. Really.

The problem is that you can't allow the muppets on Security to make instant decisions about what's acceptable or not so they have to have a rigid set of rules and stick to them. It's what's wrong (and right) with this country.

Keith Oates

Janner
It does seem a little bit extreme to make him change the 'T' but it must have done him a favour by stopping people laughing at him when he was wearing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jashburnham

What amazes me is that they have all this security on planes yet there is nothing to stop someone walking onto a Eurostar with a bomb and detonating it once under the channel... our approach to airport security is completely hysterical.

OP
OP
Mr Pig

Mr Pig

Wouldn't wear a T shirt but honestly, what a great film Transformers is eh? Ok, it's a daft kids film, but it's a real blast.

Totally agree about the Eurostar etc. I can think of lots of 'soft' targets they could hit and I can only assume they are too thick to think of them. I can actually think of a dead simple way they could devastate whole towns but I'm not going to post it on the net obviously.

But don't worry about these threats, at least were sorted on the T shirt front! ;0)

jashburnham said:
What amazes me is that they have all this security on planes yet there is nothing to stop someone walking onto a Eurostar with a bomb and detonating it once under the channel... our approach to airport security is completely hysterical.

Eurostar luggage goes through X ray just like plane luggage.

What is daft is that passengers from Paris or Brussels to Lille on Eurostar get herded through one gate to have their tickets checked after leaving the train. The explanation for this is to "check that they haven't left luggage on board" just a minute, how does that work exactly?

Top Bottom