Idler Pulleys/Sprockets


Liverpool, UK
Hi All, for the quadricycle that I am currently building, I am in need of a couple of idler chain pulleys or sprockets, and I was wondering if (a) someone could tell me if that's actually the name of what I need, and (:wacko: where I may be able to order some from?

The purpose is to divert the top run of the chain so that it runs slightly higher in order to clear part of the chassis. We're not talking complete direction change, just a slight deflection.

I can't seem to find anything obvious for sale on t'internet, but maybe I'm searching for the wrong thing?!



Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Try searching for "jockey wheels". Chain Reaction have some in stock.
Top Bottom