if nybody met Ewan Mcregor on a motorbike in africa...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I wish Begbie had done it instead

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
I think just for moment, that after they had met the three cyclists and the solo motor cyclist who were all doing way more than the two celebs are planning, that there was a slight hint of recognition in Ewan that perhaps their overly elaborate trip was verging on the ridiculous.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

the lone tourer in Sudan (i think) had four panniers and a trailer, he had at least 8 1.5 litre bottles ofwater on top of the rear rack and tent...he said he left home 13 years ago and was going around the world under his own steam...to be honest I would have been a lot more interested in his story than the 2 motorcyclists and support teams etc.

Membrane

Bigtallfatbloke said:
the lone tourer in Sudan (i think) had four panniers and a trailer, he had at least 8 1.5 litre bottles ofwater on top of the rear rack and tent...he said he left home 13 years ago and was going around the world under his own steam...to be honest I would have been a lot more interested in his story than the 2 motorcyclists and support teams etc.

He completed his circumnavigation some weeks ago, project web site: http://www.expedition360.com/

Top Bottom