if was pmu

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
sponsors of the green jersey comp, i'd be kicking off big time about how the jersey's been handed to hushovd and denying the pmu the publicity that a close to-the-wire competition would have given them.

johnnyh

Veteran
surely they would rather be seen in harmony with the event organisers and championing fair play?

alecstilleyedye said:
sponsors of the green jersey comp, i'd be kicking off big time about how the jersey's been handed to hushovd and denying the pmu the publicity that a close to-the-wire competition would have given them.
So should the result be altered to please a sponsor? Not a good precedent, surely...

Bigtwin

alecstilleyedye said:
the publicity that a close to-the-wire competition would have given them.

Speaking of Wire, I noticed that idiot official responsible for this debacle zooming along down the stage standing out of the roof of his Skoda yesterday. Taking a gamble with some well-placed cheese-wire I'd have thought...

jiggerypokery

Über Member
Can't remember the stage but it was after Cav's racing line faux pas but I recall Sherwen/Ligget saying something about that very same official looking a bit irate about the antics of some of the lead riders (possibly the stage on Sat) any one know what that was about?

Top Bottom