If you could make a dream come true

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
To open an animal conservation area in SE Asia and to become a Vet.

Trillian

the dream of marrying my girlfriend and having two lovely daughters who grow up to be themselves and not afraid of being so

that good enough?

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Getting out of Iraq. The world has many problems but I don't see the point of all this peace with honour stuff and getting the job done, it's quite like the drawn out machinations of vietnam.

Personal dream would be to build my own bike and go touring (with an extra 3 or 4mph average speed).

Bigtallfatbloke

Well a french quill stem would be a start.

...ha! yeah...but I'll find one I'm sure. I found a front mech of exactly the same make as the rear one (forget the name now, but it's the forrunner of the sram company) and fitted it today...works like new.

I have found a new seatpost in 25mm diameter as well...but it's new and costs £14 so although it's exactly the job because it is 400mm long I will wait and see what else I can find. The stem and bars arew all thats needed now. I have seen the right part on ebay France but only in a 110mm and I reckon a 120mm would be better...also I am struggling with the bidding in French:biggrin:

...Know any Frog bootsales in Baz??:blush:

Willow

Trillian said:
the dream of marrying my girlfriend and having two lovely daughters who grow up to be themselves and not afraid of being so

that good enough?

the best and may your dream come true

I translated a very successful Swedish novel into English, but no publisher (so far) is interested in publishing it.

If/when translated, there could be another 10 to translate (preferably from locations of my choice).

buggi

Bird Saviour
i don't mind working but i wish i had a job i loved that paid a decent wage. the two don't seem to come in one package.

just jim

Now then now then now then.

Dear Jim,

please can you fix it for me to fly with the red arrow display team.
then make a parachute jump with the Falcons Parachute Display Team.
I would love this to happen as I would like to be a R.A. F pilot one day. Or a parachuterist

Jim

P.S our names are the same, so bring it.

I wrote something like this once. No luck yet.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Dayvo said:
I translated a very successful Swedish novel into English, but no publisher (so far) is interested in publishing it.

If/when translated, there could be another 10 to translate (preferably from locations of my choice).

How about putting it up on here page by page. We'll all give you a fiver at the end.:blush:

Night Train

Maker of Things
My personal dreams are all pretty sorted. Great, loving girlfriend, great teaching job I love doing (if the hours weren't being cut), I love my workshop and wood skills and my 7 bedroom house and I have time to study and be on stage.

I would like the world to stop fighting and wasting resources and start working together before we make ourselves extinct. Oh, and a teeny bit more income would help.

Top Bottom