If you see me about.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Can you give me a nod? just one out of sympathy will do fine.......

When I rode my MTB on the road, all the roadies would ignore my friendly nod or, more usually, pretend they hadn't seen it.

Now I have a road bike, but being a fat git, and because I don't wear all the "proper gear" I 'spose, I still get blanked :biggrin:

I am a "proper" cyclist, I always try my best and seem to occasionally go at a desperately slow reasonable pace.

So, if you see some bloke wheezing along on a Black SCR3 around the Sittingbourne area, please return my nod :biggrin:

I know the "nod debate" was raging elsewhere, this is just a polite request :biggrin:

lardarse rider

;)here is a nod and a cheeky wink from the interworld. You can keep it with you and use as you wish.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Panter said:
Now I have a road bike, but being a fat git, and because I don't wear all the "proper gear" I 'spose, I still get blanked :biggrin:

Bigtallfatbloke said:
:biggrin: The mistake you are clearly making is not wearing the same gear as the bird in your sig pic:biggrin:.

Now then, Seeing as you have both confessed to being "Big Fellas", could we not get you to meet up, put costumes on as in Panters avatar and get a photo posted in Picture Gallery*?

Like the advert says "The doing of the deed, priceless !" :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue:

*Why do I think of Tony Hart every time I see that ?

walker

my loop doesn't really take in the sunny climes of Sittingbourne But I do get close, If I see you around I'll give you a nod.

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
<Spends 20 minutes wiping coffee from the monitor>

:biggrin:

Well, I can't speak for Mr BFTB but I fear I'd be instantly arrested if I did. "Crimes against humanity" or some such thing.

I have a weary eye behind me when I venture out in the lycra shorts as it is :biggrin:

Top Bottom