If you were granted the wish to ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
If you were granted the wish to be able to do a perfect impression of one famous person, who would it be? You're allowed to nominate a runner up as well.

I think I would have to go for Frankie Howerd with Mr MacKay from Porridge in second place.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Arthur Mullard. Maybe Alistair Sim too....

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Leslie Phillips

Terry Thomas

Mr Pig

domtyler said:
You really have got a thing about your weight haven't you?

Yes, I guess so. I'm going bald and have bad teeth but being fat in the thing that bothers me most. Being overweight saps your energy and stops you doing things that should be easy, and it looks disgusting! ;0)

Years ago we went on a very strict vegetarian diet and were juicing carrots every day, the full moo. I lost weight and we felt a lot better. But gradually you slip back into the old ways and the weight slips back on. We have a £400 juicer sitting on a kitchen shelf that hasn't been used in years.

Cycling doesn't shift a fat belly. Well not unless you do a lot more cycling than I'm ever going to do.

Andy in Sig said:
If you were granted the wish to be able to do a perfect impression of one famous person, who would it be? You're allowed to nominate a runner up as well.

I think I would have to go for Frankie Howerd with Mr MacKay from Porridge in second place.

I used to have Sean Connery's voice down to a T. In fact about 12 years ago on a holiday to Canada I managed to convince a Canadian girl that I was his nephew by keeping my impression of his voice going all evening. However I nearly forgot about the voice next morning;)

Ahh...the memories!!

Top Bottom