IGCSE Product Questionnaire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EdGesser

Hello Everyone,

My name is Edouard and I’m in year eleven inside of a school in Croydon. For my GCSE I need to collect a a large variety of data from my questionnaire. So I thought why not use a biking forum ?

My product is on the baseline of something that can store a bike and help service it with the power of automation. If you could please fill out my questionnaire it would really be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/Resp...jYT-C19ZUMkhaSlFJSElEMDFZWTNHVUNIOEpGQ0M2Wi4u

Though I’m new to the community, anything that you can answer about it would be of help, thanks !

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi and :welcome: EdGesser

A slight issue before starting is that clicking on the link takes me to a Microsoft log-in page rather than to a questionnaire.

Don't think so....

icowden

Veteran
I don't get a login page, but I do get a "You don't have permission to view this form". I am already logged into Microsoft Office though.

alicat

Legendary Member
@EdGesser, you started a survey with your first post seeking help with your schoolwork. You haven't logged in in the 12 hours since you posted to see how your survey is doing.

I am feeling annoyed and less inclined to help the next young person wanting similar help. As you say, it's a community - would you be willing to think on that?

OP
OP
E

EdGesser

Apologies if there are people seeing this forum for the second time - I thought making a new thread would be better as it has a now functioning link to the form.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Edouard and I’m in year eleven inside of a school in Croydon. For my Design and Technology GCSE I need to collect a a large variety of data from my questionnaire. So I thought why not use a biking forum ?

My product is on the baseline of something that can store a bike and help service it with the power of automation. If you could please fill out my questionnaire it would really be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...3e6ao-X7dL_jLWjqN9WHkiBg/viewform?usp=sf_link

I haven't shortened the URL because some people think that's dodgy.

Though I’m new to the community, anything that you can answer about it would be of help, thanks !

OP
OP
E

EdGesser

I'm very sorry that the form doesn't work, there was no way of checking if there was or wasn't an email login page.
I apologize also for the inactivity- when doing 12 GCSEs it can be difficult to keep on top of all the current coursework.

I thought it would make more sense if I redid the thread with a working google form. Thank you for all your help,

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom