IGCSE Product Questionnaire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alicat

Legendary Member
I apologize also for the inactivity- when doing 12 GCSEs it can be difficult to keep on top of all the current coursework.

So here's the thing from my perspective, @EdGesser. Every year we get heaps of surveys from new members doing GCSEs and they are mostly off the mark from a cyclist's point of view. Questions that don't make sense and/or links that don't work. And still we try to do our best for the youngster in question despite all our competing priorities - caring for ageing parents and our own kids, juggling housework, bills, DIY and the garden and all at the same time commuting long distances to demanding jobs. And then when the young person seeking our help can't prioritise checking on the responses or take responsibility for a broken link and create a SurveyMonkey questionnaire as suggested upthread, I for one Can't Be Arsed.

icowden

Veteran
The form is working. I filled it in. It seems quite general, so I'm not sure how useful the information you are gathering is going to be.
To get the most our of a survey, you really need to decide what the question is that you are asking.

OP
OP
E

EdGesser

So here's the thing from my perspective, @EdGesser. Every year we get heaps of surveys from new members doing GCSEs and they are mostly off the mark from a cyclist's point of view. Questions that don't make sense and/or links that don't work. And still we try to do our best for the youngster in question despite all our competing priorities - caring for ageing parents and our own kids, juggling housework, bills, DIY and the garden and all at the same time commuting long distances to demanding jobs. And then when the young person seeking our help can't prioritise checking on the responses or take responsibility for a broken link and create a SurveyMonkey questionnaire as suggested upthread, I for one Can't Be Arsed.

I understand, I'll try and get things in order for my questionnaire.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I'm very sorry that the form doesn't work, there was no way of checking if there was or wasn't an email login page.
I apologize also for the inactivity- when doing 12 GCSEs it can be difficult to keep on top of all the current coursework.

I thought it would make more sense if I redid the thread with a working google form. Thank you for all your help,

Well there is a way of checking. Log out of Microsoft Office or try it in a private browsing window and see if it works. I am surprised they aren't teaching such simple concepts, and testing methods, in your technology course. Do your teachers review these surveys before they go out to the public?

If you are struggling to keep on top of your GCSE coursework then maybe you ought to drop some courses. It is better to have 6 good GCSEs than 12 mediocre ones.

A community is a two way street. If you just see us as a means to an end, and do not interact, as well as your coursework suffering as a result, you'll be poorer for the experience.

There's a wealth of cycling experience in this forum, but a fire and forget survey won't tap into it.

Last edited:

kynikos

Veteran
"How many times in the last 6 months has your bike been unusable or broken due to a common issue?"

...needs to start at zero not 1.

Top Bottom