'Ignore' button

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Can I ask why we have the 'ignore' button down the right side of the topics? It's exactly where I scroll up and down with my finger on the mobile.
Also, when the 'jump to' arrows appear, its easy to prod the wrong hyperlink.. As per image.

Also, the ignore option is confusing as it's asking if you want to delete the thread..

classic33

Leg End Member
Can I ask why we have the 'ignore' button down the right side of the topics? It's exactly where I scroll up and down with my finger on the mobile.
Also, when the 'jump to' arrows appear, its easy to prod the wrong hyperlink.. As per image.

View attachment 559659

Also, the ignore option is confusing as it's asking if you want to delete the thread..
That's how I ended up asking about deleting a thread.

Shaun

Founder
@PeteXXX - Thanks for reporting. I've been running updates to some of the add-ons over the past few weeks and some of them have had minor feature changes; I disabled the link (you're right, it did get in the way). :okay:

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
@PeteXXX - Thanks for reporting. I've been running updates to some of the add-ons over the past few weeks and some of them have had minor feature changes; I disabled the link (you're right, it did get in the way). :okay:
You're welcome. Thanks for all your work on the forum!

Shaun

Founder
How are you doing @Shaun , we've not heard from you for ages ?
Good thanks fossy - just been busy with offline stuff; hopefully I'll be able to pop in a bit more regularly soon. :smile:

Top Bottom