Ignore forum sections (MOD RE-APPLIED)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Can you do that on this software? I used to have a few sections on the old forum switched off from the new posts search and I'd go in and read them when I wanted instead. This might have it but i can't see it.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Can you do that on this software? I used to have a few sections on the old forum switched off from the new posts search and I'd go in and read them when I wanted instead. This might have it but i can't see it.
I was looking for that feature too. I want to hide Racing for the duration of the Tour de France because I watch recorded coverage in the evenings and don't trust people to always use the Spoiler convention.

Shaun

Founder
Ah, hang on, there may be an issue with this modification.

We're now using a really fast database searching sub-system called Sphinx, and I don't think this currently works with Sphinx.

I'll send a message to the developer and ask if they can tweak it to support Sphinx.

Cheers,
Shaun :dry:

Shaun

Founder
Hopefully we'll get this working before too long ... I'll keep chasing the developer ... :rolleyes:

OP
OP
C

Crackle

As per announcement, I can't even see the option now, could before?

Shaun

Founder
As per announcement, I can't even see the option now, could before?

Yes I noticed this too, and suspect that the manual modifications I did have been undone by the latest upgrade.

I'll try to sort it tonight / tomorrow night.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
It seems I'm going to need to manually re-configure that each time we upgrade.

Hopefully they'll build it in before too long.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom