Ill for xmas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Gromit

Gromit

Über Member
Speicher said:
Not sure what I have got. The symptoms are (briefly) ear ache, slightly stiff neck, sore throat, and very fuzzy head, with mild aches in arms and legs. :sad:

I was supposed to be going to a Carol Concert today. But like Gromit, I really do not want to pass on germs to lots of other peeps and spoil their Christmas.

According to Nhs direct, I could have Labrinthitis, Measles, and various other unspellable illnesses, or a tooth absess. I do not think it is the absess cos I was at the dentist on Monday, and everything was fine.

I will ring the Doc's tomorrow, they have triage nurses to see people very quickly and a Duty Doctor available for emergencies.

My current prescription is to stay indoors, warm and cosy, watch Sherlock Holmes, and drink plenty of fluids, non-alcoholic, and a light supper, with mince pies, and an early night. Can anyone suggest anything else?

Does the room spin when your sat down? If not its not Labrinthitis, if it does get your self some seasickness pills, there what the doctors will prescribe you. I'm afraid its wait to see if goes.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Gromit said:
Does the room spin when your sat down? If not its not Labrinthitis, if it does get your self some seasickness pills, there what the doctors will prescribe you. I'm afraid its wait to see if goes.

I have a general feeling more of unsteadiness/tiredness, rather than dizzyness.

OP
OP
Gromit

Gromit

Über Member
It looks like I have been visited by my old friend from childhood, tonsillitis. Its extremely painful and hopefully it will go away within 48 hours.

Have two very fat bright red tonsils at the back of my throat, nice.

Top Bottom